Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What to say?

I admit it. I'm in a funk. Been in a funk. Wallowing in a funk. Life bites blah blah blah.

Thanks to the wonders of international time zones and savings time, I don't get to talk to my man much. Before, I could stay up and talk to him pretty much every night. Not like I can fall asleep before 2am anyway. But 4am is a different story. Just not healthy. And for the life of me I can't wake up early on my own. If he called me before he went to bed, I could get up. But he doesn't, and I seem unable to do it on my own. So no talking to my love. No talking to anyone pretty much actually. Work ends, and I'm quietly home alone for the rest of the night. Hard to believe I end up in a funk.

Work has bit lately too. Nothing more than the ordinary though. Get tired of being such an ass all the time. Especially when my reputation precedes me. Told one guy my name the other day, and he started the eye roll, and started saying shit as he walked out the door. Ended up liking me of course when I got him a good deal. Then the dude today who sent letters to the boss complaining about me, with specific details of his gripes. Sadly the details didn't actually match anything in my history, but whatever. I'm not liked. I'm not respected. Blah blah blah.

Tomorrow at least there will be beer. Minor league baseball beer. Summer is back. Gray skies are going to clear up. I'll put on a happy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment