Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oral pleasure. Not.

Sadly, the title doesn't refer to anything good. No, had to spend couple hours in dentist chair to take care of chipped tooth. Is that a sign I'm definitely getting old? Or not just getting, but am old? Mouth isn't meant to be open for that long. At least for that.

Wish I had something exciting to write. But no luck. Dull day at work, although I did get to tell someone who's not my client to fuck off. Usually I save that for my people. That's the kind of quality representation I provide. They do have to be stupid first to earn a fuck off. I don't pass those out to just anyone. Sadly, they all are pretty stupid. And even the ones you think might be ok end up being stupid. Thankfully, I've never been stupid.

So what else should I write about tonight? Probably shouldn't write anything. I can tell you how closeted I am I guess. Pretty much no one knows, at least from me. Aside from guys I've been with, I tink there are 4-5 people I've told. My good friend from work, the wife of another friend, a friend from high school who drunkenly asked me at a reunion, and a woman I gave a ride home to as a designated driver whose husband accused her of having an affair with me. Figured it could be something to throw in his face if he kept being an idiot. So that's the whole list. Pretty pathetic for a 40 year old.

I always figured I'd have to tell the family when I got in a relationship. Of course when I was thinking that, I didn't think I'd be in an intercontinental relationship. The family have met him and like him, but as far as I know, they just think he's a friend. Maybe someday I'll have the balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment