Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF

Technically it's now Saturday I guess. Was a long day of basketball in the office. Not much law practiced. Except for the woman who showed up for her 2:00 appointment at 4:00. On a Friday. Seriously. Who does that? Not that I don't technically work til 5, but the brain stops way earlier, especially during March Madness. And my team won today. Woohoo. Always embarassing to go out in the first round.

So after work went to my buddy's place. Was hoping he would be alone, but the wife got back a few minutes after I got there. Not that I don't like her or anything like that, but I just like the back and forth my buddy and I have when we're alone. God that sounds gay. Oh wait..........

So I get back home around 10, and I get a message that one of the guys I've met recently wants to meet again. The body was weak. We met. Physically, he's so far out of my league. Not a huge fan of tats, which he's covered in, but I can overlook them for the softness of his skin. I guess he'd be considered African American. Or mixed. Or whatever. Not that it's really ever mattered to me. But he's a straight boy, just one who wants to be fucked. Never really understood that, but I don't doubt he's essentially straight. Sadly, I was a terrible fuck tonight. Too much beer earlier I guess. And once the mind gets involved during the act, things go downhill. Still he was nice about it. Hopefully he'll want to meet again, if for no other reason than so I can massage his neck and scalp and lick behind his ear. He definitely seems to like that. Ahhh, the simple things.

No comments:

Post a Comment