Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hump Day

Alas, don't think there will actually be any humping today. Blah day. Didn't feel like going in to work so used up a sick day. And then still went in to the office around 4. Get bored at home too easily.

So everyone I've really hooked up with in the last 10 years or so I met from the internet. Is that as pathetic as it sounds? Probably. So today I got to talk to someone again I had one of those great chats with the first time around. But the magic was gone. Straight guy. Guess straighter than I had originally thought. Still nice, but it was over. He was so good for the ego for one night, but that's all it's meant to be I guess.

I felt the same spark with my guy the first time we chatted, but that spark still goes on. Coming up on 8 years now. Just wish he was here with me, not just a few weeks a year. Then again, may never have gotten to 8 years if he was around all the time.

Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment