Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day

Just home after long afternoon of drinking in honor of the day. Followed by the traditional Irish meal of the Tour of Italy at Olive Garden.

My office is in a hole of a shopping center. One of the few perks is the stereotypical hole in the wall bar down the strip. Luckily for all, I had the brilliant idea to call it an early day and adjourn to the bar. 9 of us ended up down there, including my closest friend from work and the real world. Tebow was constantly on the TV for an hour, or so it seemed, and so my buddy was subjected to me at my gayest. I really shouldn't dislike Tebow the way I do, but it is what it is. That said, the man is undeniably hot. So after several beers, the impure thoughts needed to be voiced.

My buddy is the one guy that knows about me. Aside from the guys that have been with me. Had to fess up to him in a moment of HIV panic. All for nothing thankfully. But he has been cool about it. I just feel bad for him when he has to listen to me be OTT gay. Which I can be after I've had a few. He laughs, but I have to wonder what goes thru his straight guy head.

Buzz is wearing off so it's time to end this for the night. Have fun out there, no one in particular.

1 comment: