Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Thursday

Could I be more amused that the Big East bit it today? No, I couldn't.

Pretty quiet day today. As everyone on the east coast knows, the weather has been perfect. Which means the office empties early. Which means I was bored early. When the work day is done, the social life is mostly over until the next day. How sad is that to write?

Hopefully I'm not that pathetic. I like to think I'm just a victim of circumstance. The circumstance being I'm in a smallish town where all my friends are married, some with kids. Since I'm not from around here, I pretty much just knows the people I work with. There's no gay life to speak of here. They did open up a gay bar in town, but judging from some pix I've seen on the internet, I won't be headed there anytime soon. Skeezy.

So how do I stay sane? I get to talk to my man. He's far far away, but thank you skype. I shouldn't be satisfied with that. But he's the one I love, and who ever wants to fall out of love? Now we're trying to find out when we're going to be together again. We have weeks together, months apart. For 8 years now. Even without having him with me, he still makes me feel whole.

I'll write more about when I don't end up sounding like a complete sap.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am your 1st follower, I look forward to reading more...

    All the best.
    www.gayoncemeanthappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete